Tour du Monde

18 Septembre 2006: Création du blog en préparation du Tour du Monde d'une durée de 1 an

jeudi, novembre 16, 2006

"Seasons of Hanoi" restaurant

Today, I have decided to take care of myself in going to this well-known Vietnamese restaurant.
As main course, I chose a eel with onions and chili sauce. You will notice that the rice has been served separately in a half coconut in order to bring a different flavor to the meal.
Every waiter and waiters wore traditional clothes and I could guarantee that I wouldn't have found a fly in my meal!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ouais mais ton verre il est vide, certain qu'il y en a un autre bien rempli hors champs!

novembre 16, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Annabelle said...

Alors là, si tu commences à parler Anglais chuis mal barrée pour suivre tes aventures !!
Ca a l'air bon en tout cas. Dis-moi, c'est quoi les espèces de coffrets verts sur la table ?
Essaye de revenir avec quelques recettes locales.
Bizzzzz.....

novembre 17, 2006 7:00 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home